Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm Happy and You're Not.





A RISING TIDE OF ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE 
LIFTS THE BOATS OF ACTUAL WISDOM.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202484694506062&set=vb.1455790021&type=2&theater

      Say no to happy. Happy means complacent. 
The PURSUIT of Happiness is what Druids and Buddhists and most reasonable people do. It's in the mission statement of the United States.        Christians and Muslims do guilt and remorse and revenge, and they do it with that big smile on their heaven bound face. 
     New Agers seem a little too sure of themselves too, when it comes to cures with moon rocks. Moon Stones? How much is that one? Really? Does it cure cancer?

      New AGE MY ASS. It's the same Christian or Islamic proselytizing dressed up in New Age garb. Strangers tell me I am lonely without god in my life....  I must be lonely and therefore I need this invisible friend.  
 "I'm so much happier now that I have god in my life." they tell me. 
       It's fun to tell people that I have 23 gods. I insist that Jesus is one of my favorites. Top Five anyways. People are deeply programmed not to think certain thoughts.

       You want to tell me how broken and unhappy and sad I am and guess what? You want to sell me a cure. Why am I not surprised?   

       Music has been my cure, and I knew 40 years ago this song would mean something at age 60. Mother Life, she's the only kin we got.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQ-dchIWHE&list=PLD1018BBF28138B27&index=1
Some say: In God We Trust, all others pay cash.
In cash we trust all others play god. 

               Think happy and Be Happy.  Cures abounding from every medium and the hucksters move onward to the next town. When these New Agers are Type A personalities  ...  the cosmic bugaboo can be toxic.







Type A personalities have been legislating against Type B personalities for a long time now. The rigid world of authoritarian type A's is in direct contrast with the time wasters and art makers and life savorers of type B. 

 
Life in a cubicle to "provide for my family" seems like an outrage to them. Go to night school and become a Fiduciary. Then their children could sacrifice their whole life so their child could get a college degree and, "keep a roof over their head"? An endless cycle of dependency on corporate job creation is our future econimic system. This won't end well. The Hamster wheel of Capitalism.







LEARN TO SMILE AND PRETEND IT'S FINE

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS


Chaos is the catalyst to creativity. Madness is the beating heart of new landscapes. Depression cleanses the mind of new age waste product.
             

SMILE AND THE BUNNIES SMILE WITH YOU

a little, FUCK YOU, IN "NOT TODAY, THANK YOU."




 http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202484694506062&set=vb.1455790021&type=2&theater/belief/i-was-one-americas-top-psychics-and-all-them-complete-fraud?paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark









No comments:

Post a Comment